Roku Error Code 014.30 occurs when your Roku device is not receiving a strong internet signal. This error also may occur when your device is unable to connect to the internet during streaming.
Causes Of The Roku Error Code 014.30
- When your wireless network has poor strength.
- In case, if your Roku device is unable to connect to the wireless network.
- If there is no internet connection available.
- This error occurs when your network password contains punctuation marks.
- In case, if you are using Mac address filtering.
Solutions To Fix Roku Error Code 014.30
Check Your Internet Connection
- You should try to connect another device to your wireless network. Also, you need to make sure if the internet is connected properly.
- In case, if your internet connection is not working properly, contact your Internet Service Provider and file a complaint.
Restart The Router
- First of all, you need to turn off your router.
- Further, unplug the power cord from the router and electric board.
- Now, you have to wait for a few minutes say 30 seconds.
- After that, you need to plug in the power cord and switch on the power button.
- Then, try to connect your router to the network and check if the error got resolved or not.
- You can also try disconnecting and reconnecting the Ethernet cable.
Restarting The Roku Player
- Firstly, go to Settings> System> System Restart.
- After this, you need to unplug the power cable from the Roku device.
- Then, you have to wait for around 30 seconds.
- Now, again reconnect the Roku device to the power cable.
Add The Mac Address
- In case, if you are using Mac address filtering on your network your Roku device may be blocked. Because your network may not recognize your Roku device.
- Now, add the Mac address provided to you on the error message screen to your router.
- After that, check whether the error code goes away, if not continue with the next step.
Factory Reset On Your Roku Device
In case, if you determined that your Wi-Fi network is working efficiently. So, by performing a factory reset on your Roku device will restore it to its original settings.
- First of all, you need to press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- After that, scroll down and select “settings” option.
- Thereafter, you need to tap on the “System” option.
- Subsequently, select “Advanced System Settings” option.
- Then, select “Factory Reset” option.
- After this, confirm that you want to continue with the Factory Reset and enter the special code. This special code is provided to you on the same window. This special code may vary according to your Roku product.
- This concludes the Factory Reset procedure.
- Now, after the Factory Reset, you have to set up your Roku device once again.
Hence, the above information will help to fix Roku error 014.30 completely from your device. Now, you can access your Roku device easily without facing any kind of error.