Roku Media Players are designed to guarantee the best in class entertainment experience without adding complicated procedures to your life. In short, you can get all its benefits and advanced features by performing simple procedures. To begin with, you simply have to hook up the device to your TV and turn them On. Then, make some basic Settings choices. Thereafter, connect the device to your home network. At last, you have to activate your device and create your account at “Roku.com/link”. For this, you will need your Roku Link Code.
How To Get Roku Link Code?
Roku Link Code is a unique code that allows you to activate your device and link it to your Roku Account. Whenever you hook up the device with your TV and connect it to the internet. Then, your TV will display a Link Code which is valid for 15 minutes. As such, you can use it only once. However, in case your Link Code has become invalid. Then, you can generate a new one by pressing the “Asterisk” key on your Roku Remote. Once you have the Link Code, you must note it down. Then, immediately access a computer or smartphone and activate your device. Another important thing to remember is that you must have a Roku Account for this.
Activate/ Link Device And Create Account at Roku.com/link
- First and foremost, you should open an Internet Browser on your computer.
- Now, go to “Roku.com/link”. For this, type in “Roku.com/link” in the browser’s address bar. Then, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- The following window prompts you to provide “the link code displayed on your TV”. Hence, accurately type in the “Roku Code” in the empty field.
- Thereafter, click on the “Submit” tab.
- After this, you have to link this device to your Roku account. As such, the following window will give you two options. In other words, you should choose either ‘Yes, I already have one’ and ‘No, I need to create one’.
- Hence, click on ‘No, I need to create one’ for creating your “Roku Account” as you are a first-time user.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the “Account Creation” window. Here, you must remember that Roku doesn’t charge any fee for Activation and Account Creation. Hence, follow the given steps to create your Roku Account without any hassle.
- To begin with, you should fill in the required “Profile Information” correctly in the respective fields. After providing your First and Last Name, enter an active Email Address that you want to assign for Roku. Then, re-enter the same for verification purpose. Thereafter, type in a unique and strong “Password” that you want to create for this account. You must ensure that the provided password adheres to the specified requirements on this window. Thereafter, re-enter it to confirm the same.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to confirm that you are older than 18 years. Hence, tick mark the corresponding checkbox.
- Additionally, select the checkbox for receiving product news, promotions, discounts etc. on your email address in case if you want.
- Thereafter, click on “Continue”.
- Consequently, it will take you to another window to set up your PIN number.
- Hence, type in a unique 4-digit PIN number for your account. It will be used later on to authorize your purchases.
- Now, re-enter the PIN number to confirm it.
- Along with that, it will prompt you to select usage options for this PIN number. Hence, make an appropriate choice.
- Then, click on “Continue”.
- At last, you will have to choose your preferred payment method and add respective details. This information will be saved on your account for future purchases. Here, you can even select “Skip, I’ll add later” to skip this step. Else, select Bank Card or PayPal as your payment method. Then, provide the required payment details as per your choice under the “Payment Method” section. After that, complete the “Billing Address Information” section with your First and Last Name, complete Billing Address, and your Contact Number
- Finally, click on “Submit Info”.
- At last, go to your email account and open the email sent by Roku. Then, Verify your “Email Address”.
- This completes the account creation process. Now, Roku login to your account for purchasing and adding different channels.